Touch up your eyebrows at home! Using tweezers on your own can be a little intimidating at first, but these easy steps will help you create your best full brows...
1. Decide on your brow shape. Using a brush or pencil as a guide, find the beginning, ending, and arch of your brow.
2. Cut down long hairs. Brush hair up with spool and trim away the very long hairs.
3. Tweeze hairs! Hold skin taut and tweeze hairs in the direction of hair growth. Remember less is more! Bold brows are on trend right now.
4. Apply a cooling gel or toner to ease any irritation and redness. We recommend chilling a little bit of Clarins Toning Lotion with Camomile in your refrigerator and then applying it to your brows with a cotton pad.
5. Fill in sparse spots. Fake a bolder brown by using an eyebrow pencil to feather in some hairs. We love the Kevyn Aucoin Precision Brow Pencil!