New to beauty and looking to build the products in your makeup bag?! Here's what we think are the best products to get you started...
1. The Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream is hydrating, light coverage, and contains sun protection. It's great for evening out the skin tone!
2. A lip and cheek color in one, the Smashbox L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color is a must have! This 2-in-1 product in the color Beverly Hills Blush makes the face look even and fresh.
3. Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara has a small blush with an amazing tubing action formula. It never smudges, but is also super easy to take off at night.
4. The Glo Minerals Contour Kit in Medium to Dark is the perfect product for a starter kit, because you can use the colors for eyeshadow, bronzer, highlighter, or contour.
5. Start training your eyelashes to curl early with the Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler!