Meet Amber! She's a Makeup Artist at Blush and she's here to tell you about her 5 favorite multipurpose products...
- I love to use Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater before my moisturizer for extra hydration. It also works as a setting spray and is good for freshening up my makeup throughout the day!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer makes my foundation last all day and blurs all my imperfections! You can also use it on your lips to transform lipstick or gloss into a matte lip.
- For under eye and spot concealer, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is the best. I can also blend it with a moisturizer or the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Primer to create a foundation, in which I can control the coverage.
- I love using Face Atelier loose pigment Shimmers on the eyes! My current favorite is the shade snake eyes. You can use them on their own or mixed with a setting spray to make them more vibrant. I also like to use them as fun highlights on the face - especially the cheek bones!
- Putting on lashes enhances every look - whether it's the no makeup look or the total glam look! My go to lashes are Monda D-Wispy and Wispy. These are super easy to apply because of the thin band and last very long with proper care.
* All products mentioned our available at Blush. This March enjoy 35% off select products!*