It's holiday season, which also means it's party season. Substituting your diet for Champagne and finger food and getting little sleep can come with it's drawbacks, but sacrificing your beauty routine doesn't have to be one of them! Here are some key products and tips to aid you post party...
1. Aside from drinking lots of water, don't forget to take off your makeup from the night before and cleanse your face. The NuFace Prep-N-Glow wipes are perfect for when you're feeling lazy or low on time - they cleanse, exfoliate, AND hydrate. Boom!
2. Next, treat your dull skin to an Image Skincare face mask. Their Biomolecular Anti-Aging Radiance Mask works to rejuvenate the skin - leaving it feeling supple and looking brighter.
3. If your eyes are feeling the consequences of a late night and little sleep, eye cream is a must. Mario Badescu's Ceramide Eye Gel is lightweight and oil free - perfect for de-puffing and rehydrating tired eyes. This unique eye gel features a blend of water-binding Ceramides and Lecithin to help effectively moisturize while diminishing signs of fatigue.
4. Top it all off with Mario Badescu's Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea. This facial mist delivers a cooling boost of hydration as Green Tea provides powerful antioxidant protection.
5. Lastly, don't forget about your hair! If you don't have time to wash it, use Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo. It absorbs product buildup, oil and impurities with translucent powders while soothing scalp and restoring strength and softness.
* All products mention are available at our studio! *